The New VitalzymThe new Vitalzym uses a technologically advanced delivery system - enteric coated liquid filled capsules.
This new Vitalzym allows you to take less dosage and yet achieving greater effectiveness.
What Does Enteric Coating Do for You?
Enzymes: The Powerful Catalysts of Your FunctionsWhat's enzyme indeed?
Enzymes are proteins made up of amino acids. They are powerful catalysts, responsible for every chemical reaction that goes on in our body. Enzymes govern all functions related to our tissues, muscles, bones, organs, and cells.
Our bodily processes, such as the following, rely on enzymes to become fully functional:
Three Major Types of EnzymesThere are over 5,000 known enzymes, with three categories including: metabolic, digestive, and food.
Modern Diet: No Food is Left AliveAny time when you heat up food above 118 degrees, you will kill 100% of enzyme activity!
Literally all cooking, preserving, microwaving and irradiating will deactivate enzymes in the food, changing their chemical structures and making them useless.
In modern days, when we eat our food, few food enzymes are still alive. The denatured, processed food in our diets are the key source of degenerative disease today.
Overworked Pancreas and Misused Metabolic EnzymesAs we age, our bodies' production of enzymes is diminished. This is because our bodies have a finite amount of enzymes for a lifetime. By the time we are 27, we have used up a good deal of them through digesting cooked and processed food.
When we eat food devoid of enzyme, the body’s enzymes become depleted even more rapidly, while the pancreas must work extra hard to compensate for the enzyme shortage. This can cause enlargement of your pancreas as it needs to struggle to produce more and more enzymes for digesting denatured foods.
Eventually, your body must start stealing your metabolic enzyme resources to cover basic digestive activity.
Yet metabolic enzymes are needed for the proper functioning of the body's organs and systems. The more we misuse metabolic enzymes for digestion, the more we jeopardize our health and vitality.
Increasing numbers of health professionals and nutritional scientists are becoming alarmed about the fact that eating enzyme-depleted foods is the very prime cause of illness, degenerative diseases, and premature aging.
Symptoms of Enzyme DeficiencyEven if you eat organic food only and are careful in your diet, as long as your food is cooked, you can still be subjective to sickness. The reason revolves around enzyme deficiency. An enzyme deficiency can manifest as a variety of conditions:
The Vitalzym SolutionKeeping a healthy supply of enzymes in your body can be tough. As we mentioned above, enzyme production naturally decreases with age, and the typical American diet of overly processed foods does not help.
Logically, eating a diet of raw, live, organic foods would give us naturally-occurring enzymes for easy digestion of those foods.
Such a diet, however, is next to impossible in our modern society. Even if we switch to a raw, live diet today, we will still continue to suffer from the enzyme deficiency that has been built up over the years.
To avoid misusing your metabolic enzyme to cover digestive function, it’s important that you supplement systemic digestive enzyme. And Vitalzym is the most effective, systemic enzyme formulation available today. Vitalzym cleanses, and at the same time, restores your body.
How Vitalzym Works For You?
1. Vitalzym digests your fibrosis, blood clots, cysts, arterial plaque, & inflammation of all formsWhen an injury occurs, fibrin is deposited around the wound in the form of a mesh, which dries and hardens, so that bleeding stops. Fibrin plays a key role in the healing process in that it seals off a damaged vessel. Unwanted fibrin formation, however, can occur inside healthy blood vessels and tissue, causing thromboses.
As we age, our bodies produce less and less enzyme. As a result the repair mechanism of the body goes out of balance and has little metabolic enzyme to reduce the over abundance of fibrin. This gives fibrin an opportunity to deposit itself in nearly every thing, from simple cuts, to the inside of our internal organs and blood vessels.
This is when women begin to develop things like fibrocystic breast disease, uterine fibroids, or endometriosis. This is when we grow arterial sclerotic plaque. This is when fibrin begins to spider-web its way inside of our internal organs, reducing their sizes and functions over time.
This is also why as we age our wounds heal more slowly and with thicker, less pliable, weaker, and very visible scars.
Researchers now believe that excess fibrin accumulation is a major cause of inflammation, arthritic swelling, scar tissue build-up, and related cardiovascular disorders.
Fibrin tissue increases in our bodies as we age, which is the reason why so many people are put on blood thinning medications. Most doctors learn in anatomy that it is fibrosis (scar tissue) that eventually kills us all.
The good news is: Serrapeptase, a major enzyme in Vitalzym, digests non-living tissue (scar tissue), blood clots, cysts, arterial plaque, and inflammation in all forms. The late German physician, Dr. Hans Nieper, used Serrapeptase to treat arterial blockage in his coronary patients.
Serrapeptase protects against stroke and is reportedly more effective and quicker than EDTA Chelation treatments in removing arterial plaque.
Dr. Nieper also reported that Serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes varicose veins to shrink or diminish. He told of cases where a woman scheduled for hand amputation and a man scheduled for bypass surgery, both recovered quickly without surgery after treatment with Serrapeptase.
When we replace our lost enzymes, we can control and reduce the amount of scar tissue and fibrosis that our bodies have. Even old scar tissue after their formation can be digested by Serrapeptase. According to William Wong N.D., Ph.D., "Medical doctors in Europe and Asia have known this and have used orally administered enzymes for these situations for over 40 years."
2. Vitalzym helps your liver filter toxins out of your body and cleanse your bloodWhen you take Vitalzym, its systematic enzymes help you take the strain off of your liver. Our liver is designed as the first filter that all toxins have to go through and get filtered out. But as excess fibrin are causing our blood to sometimes get thicker, the liver's filtering function become sluggish, and the sludge remains in our blood.
Vitalzym helps cleanse excess fibrin from the blood, and reduce the
stickiness of blood cells. It breaks the debris down so that they can
immediately pass into the bowel. As a result, your blood is clearer and thinner,
your blood circulation is improved, preventing platalets from clumping, thus
minimizing stroke and heart attack.
3. Vitalzym reduces virus replication by eating away at the protein shell surrounding the virusViruses harm us by replicating in our bodies. To do this, a virus must bond itself to the DNA in our cells through the medium of its exterior protein cell wall. Anything that disrupts that cell wall will inhibit the ability of viral replication by rendering its individual viruses inert.
Systemic enzymes do just that. Systemic enzymes can tell the difference between the proteins that are supposed to be in your body and those that
are foreign or not supposed to be there, and render the invading viruses inactive.
4. Vitalzym reduces inflammationSerrapeptase, Papain, Amylase, and Rutin in Vitalzym help reduce swelling and inflammation, which can alleviate pain, as is often the case in patients with arthritis, fibromyalgia and back pain.
It can be used as an alternative to Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, which are tough on the liver, kidneys, stomach and intestines.
5. Vitalzym modulates your immune systemsIf the immune system is running low, we become susceptible to infectious disease; if it’s cranked up too high then the system creates antibodies that attack it's own tissues, as are seen in the auto-immune diseases of MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Lupus. The enzymes in Vitalzym will modulate immune function.
Also, bacteria, parasites, and fungus are all proteins. Viruses and cancer cells are all protected by proteins. The Protease enzyme in Vitalzym can help your immune system fight these bad guys by digesting their protein shields. Proteases can also break down undigested protein, cellular debris, and toxins in the blood, sparing the immune system from the digestive task so that it can concentrate its full action on fighting foreign invaders.
Vitalzym Ingredients and Their Effects
1st Ingredient: Protease
2nd Ingredient: Serrapeptase
3rd Ingredient: Papain
4th Ingredient: Bromelain
5th Ingredient: Amylase
6th Ingredient: Lipase
7th Ingredient: Rutin
8th Ingredient: Amla
How to Take Vitalzym?
1. For Therapeutic EffectFor therapeutic effect, take on an empty stomach. Enzymes taken on an empty stomach will get into the blood and clean it. For this effect to happen, you need to take it at least half an hour before eating, or 1 hour after eating. It is good to remember: “empty stomach for better absorption.”
You will need to drink plenty of water throughout the day. This will help your body in flushing out the toxins and debris.
Try to spread your doses over a 18 to 24 hour period – Most people take their daily Vitalzym dose in two sessions – first thing in the morning and last thing at night. If you are taking a high dose, take some during mid-day. That way you’ll have the enzymes working in your body almost continuously.
2. For Digestive EffectIf you take it with meals, enzymes will help you digest food thoroughly, preventing your metabolic enzymes from being directed to cover basic digestive tasks. The proprietary formula of new Vitalzym is made in such way that the enzymes are protected from the acids in the stomach.
3. Maintenance DosageThe recommended dosage given on the label (3 caps daily) is meant as a maintenance dose.
4. Activation DoseActivation dose is the dose where you know Vitalzym is working for you.
If you have any health condition, start taking 3 capsules 2 times a day, in-between meals. If in 3 days no benefits are felt, increase the dose to 4 capsules 2 times a day, for 3 days. Continue increasing the number of capsules taken until a benefit is felt. This dosage is your activation dose.
Most people will feel the Vitalzym effect kicking in somewhere 3 - 5 caps, 2 times a day. When Vitalzym kicks in, there will be no doubt in your mind that it is working.
For more detailed dosage instructions regarding some specific conditions, please click here..
5. Can pets take Vitalzym?Yes, many veterinarians use Vitalzym to improve the health of the animals that they care. A dog that is 40 lbs or over can be given 2 gel caps 1 to 2 times a day.
You can hold one end of the gel cap with your finger tips and dip the other end of the cap in a small amount of clarified butter. Then the dog can take it into his mouth and swallow it very easily.
6. SafetyThere is no toxicity from enzymes. There is no dangerous or lethal dose of Vitalzym.
Some people who have been in an accident have been placed on 5 Vitalzym capsules, 3 times a day by their doctors for a few weeks until the bulk of their inflammation and the resultant pain are gone. They are then brought down to a lower maintenance dose. The continued use of enzymes via a maintenance dose can prevent the formation of scar tissue.
8. Detox ReactionsDuring the first initial cleansing phase, Vitalzym first goes to the liver to get rid of the toxins that the liver has been holding onto. As Vitalzym moves through your system, it will begin to clear the blood, intestines, and major organs of excess fibrin, inflammation, and toxins.
The release of toxins and debris may cause you to feel as if having a body flu, headache, nausea, skin rash, bad breath, or body odor for a short period of time. The bad feelings develop as the result of the colon not being able to get rid of the toxins as fast as the liver is excreting them.
Give Your Body the Building Blocks It Needs!
Vitalzym is the most effective, systemic enzyme formulation available today. Take action! Give your body a hand to
As a result of taking Vitalzym,
Get Vitalzym NowManufacturer: World Nutrition, Inc. USA
* We are located in the US and we ship worldwide. Products are shipped same day or the next business day.
We strongly discourage international purchases. If you still want to proceed, please be warned of the following notices as well.
We are located in the US. Products are shipped by USPS with an email notice.
Due to USPS closing hundreds of sorting facilities in order to cut cost, their processing speed for mails & parcels has become inconsistent. Sometimes, the speed is rather normal, other times, it may take 7 - 9 days for your package to arrive.
When you see the USPS "estimated delivery date" during tracking, it is important that you read that estimated date as the beginning of a range of dates spanning over 5 - 7 days, instead of a definite delivery date.
For example, if the estimated delivery date is the 14th, your parcel may arrive any date between the 14th and the 21st.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards and PayPal.
If you choose to use PayPal during checkout, please remember to
We do not accept gift cards.
Regarding debit cards, our gateway currently accepts only those debit cards that display Visa or MasterCard logo. All others will be declined. Please accept our apology.
We use Authorize.net as our payment gateway to process your credit cards safely:
SSL encryption protects the confidentiality of all your data passed between your browsers and our website server, including your login boxes, credit card payments, or any personal information.
New Vitalzym 360 softgel caps:Retail price: $199.99.
Our price: $149.99
This is the minimum price allowed by World Nutrition's Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy.
First time customers who order Vitalzym can get Vitalzym audio CD FREE.
Making Your Online Shopping Quick and EasyYou can make your online shopping quick and easy by saving your addresses in a customer account.
Your account will remain functioning when it is actively used.
If you have not used your account for 18 months, however, the account will be expired, and you will need to create new username and password as well as to reenter your addresses again.
This time sensitivity is set up of the shopping cart programmer, and we cannot change it.
To learn more about it, click here.
Please BOOKMARK this page for your next visit!
...and don't forget to tell your friends about herbs2healyou.com! They too deserve this life-transforming discovery.
Standard FDA Disclaimer: All statements on www.herbs2healyou.com are for informational purposes only. No product mentioned here is intended to cure, treat, prevent, or diagnose any disease. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved this product. We recommend that people always consult their physician before trying our products.